Do you have to complete a thesis on euthanasia? Definitely, you don`t want your thesis committee to perform euthanasia on your paper, do you? Therefore, you need to find the way to save your thesis and let it live! To do this, you need to know what euthanasia is and how you should talk about it in your thesis. And we are at your disposal to assist you with that!!!
What is Euthanasia?Euthanasia, also called physician-assisted suicide, means ending a patient`s life painlessly with an aim to relieve his/her suffering and pain from an incurable disease. It has a legal status in such countries as Australia, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, as well as Oregon and Washington states in the USA.
Writing a Euthanasia ThesisWhen writing a thesis on euthanasia, first of all, you have to choose a topic. Think of the themes that interest you the most. There are multiple topics you can choose from, including:
- Facts about Euthanasia
- Pros and Cons of Euthanasia
- Euthanasia Ethics
- Euthanasia Statistics
- Euthanasia Reasons
- Active and Passive Euthanasia
- Legal Status of Euthanasia
- Religion about Euthanasia
- Medical Viewpoint on Euthanasia
- Euthanasia `“ a Mercy Killing?
Research ResourcesA profound research will help you develop an impressive euthanasia thesis. It will also give you a good understanding of the topic and allow understanding all the cons and pros of euthanasia. What you can do for this is:
- Interview the doctors who are against and for euthanasia;
- Interview families with terminally ill people (both those who would and wouldn`t allow euthanasia);
- Research which countries give a legal status to euthanasia and which don`t. Find their reasons;
- Find out religion`s opinion on euthanasia.
Creating a DraftMake the first draft of your thesis. It will help you better compile the research data and remove the information that is irrelevant to your thesis. Afterward, you can develop the final draft. Be sure to follow your instructor`s guidelines regarding the thesis structure.
Writing a Euthanasia Thesis Statement SampleIf you still find it hard to make up a thesis about euthanasia, you should look for thesis statement samples online. Reading them will give you a clearer picture of how your thesis should look like. For example, take a look at this sample statement: `Giving euthanasia a legal status will bring peace to terminally ill patients, who live in unbearable pain and have no more hope to restore their health, as well as to the people who are related to the terminally ill patients, such as their friends and family members.` Does this give you any considerations? Writing a thesis on euthanasia is not that hard if you do thorough research on this topic and develop your own opinion about it. Of course, this work requires time and dedication. But after the work is done, you will have an improved comprehension of the topic of euthanasia and write an excellent thesis!
First-Class Online Research Paper Writing Service
- Your research paper is written by a PhD professor
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!