A cause and effect essay is one of the most complicated ones to write because it requires a full understanding of the topic at hand. That is why we are offering our tips on how to write an excellent essay. Let's take unemployment as an example topic and go through several essential points.
Find out What the Effects AreUnemployment is a fairly urgent issue. It leads to many pressing problems from crime and depression to political upheavals. If people are not given opportunities to earn money with dignity, they are forced to search for other, less legal sources of income.
Find out the CausesThe are many factors that can influence the employment situation in a given country. Some countries just have poor economic policies. Others suffer from an unstable political situation. One should never rush into conclusions when it comes to identifying the reasons for such a serious issue as unemployment.
Reliable Sources OnlyNowadays, you don't have to go to the library to get the information you need. The Internet is full of articles, posts, books, and videos on any topic you might want to study. However, not all data online is equally acceptable from the perspective of academia. Students should use only verifiable, respected resources and stay away from Wikipedia and such. For example, the best source of reliable information on unemployment in the United States of America is the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Choose a Strong Thesis StatementMost students have little understanding of how important the thesis statement is for the overall quality of their essay. Here are a couple of examples:
- Unemployment among adults can be solved by providing them with an ample opportunity to acquire additional skills.
- Government should not get involved with the problem of unemployment as it is a personal issue rather than an economic one.
- Economists state that the 4 percent unemployment rate is natural, so the issue of unemployment in the USA is exaggerated.
Don't Be Afraid of RevisionsAfter you are all done with writing your essay, go through it several times. You can also involve a friend, a writing group, or a professor willing to assist. It will help with such simple things as grammar and structure, as well as more complicated issues. Make sure that you talk about the logical connections between the issue at hand and its causes and impact and don't forget to cite properly. Follow these steps, and you will definitely receive an A from your professor!
First-Class Online Research Paper Writing Service
- Your research paper is written by a PhD professor
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!