Thoughts occupy a huge part of our daily activities. So, no wonder they predetermine our reality. This is an ultimate responsibility of each person to think positively and keep negative thoughts out of his or her mind and life. Believe it or not, there are many people who got trapped in a corner because of their negative thinking. The worst part of it is that negative thinking becomes a habit. That is why it is crucial to learn how to think positively and build a better life with your thoughts. Can you believe that there are approximately 60 thousand thoughts emerging in a humanâ€™s mind each day? 80% of these thoughts are either negative, or positive, whereas 20% are neutral. As a result, the nature of the thoughts, which prevail, determines our life quality, stress level and the rate of success in daily life.
Tips to Transform Negative Thinking into Positive One
- Engage your consciousness. You should be cautious about all the emotional states you are involved in and feelings you experience. Learn to control and manage them.
- Reframing technique. Remember that each cloud has a silver lining, and it is not just a nice saying. Try to find at least three positive aspects in each situation, and focus mostly on them. As a rule, these positive aspects project the current situation on your future.
- Replacement strategy. Do not deny your negative feelings or thoughts since it can worsen the whole situation. Just try to replace dark colors with the bright ones. It can be done via books, music, dancing, traveling, simply resting â€“ it is up to you to decide.
- Persistence. Positive thinking will not become your new habit overnight. It is a continuous process. Hang vivid stickers or other reminders all over the house so that you remember about your transformation.
Positive Thoughts to Use
- My life is a miracle.
- Everything is fine in my life.
- I always have a choice, and my choice is to think positively/enjoy life.
- They do appreciate me.
- A rainbow comes after the storm.
- Each cloud has a silver lining.
- I am smart, talented, and beautiful.
- I am happy, and I am grateful for it.
Live, Love, Enjoy!
First-Class Online Research Paper Writing Service
- Your research paper is written by a PhD professor
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!