The differences between an excellent essay and one that needs improvement are several. To begin with, a good essay observes relevance. This is to mean that, the essay is clear and concise to the point that is supporting. On the other hand, an essay that needs improvement has a jerky flow and the points being supported are confusing. An excellent essay has valid general claims which are generally accepted, well elaborated and self explanatory.
An essay that needs improvement has claims which are not well explained or generally considered by the readers. Excellent essay gives concrete examples which help the reader to understand it well. On the other hand, an essay that needs improvement has no examples that can support the intended points.
Related Education essays
- Pre-Calculus Applications
- Early Emergent Reading
- Memorizing My Early Education
- Free Offer for More than Twelve Credits
- Online Learning
- Motivation and on the Job Training
- Lecture Administrative Assistant
- Top-down and Bottom-up Processes
- Educational Market Reform